week 10

Week 10

Rain. Rain and I have a lot of memories. One time to I went outside when it was pouring and I rode my bike to spite my mum. Of course my mum was mad so it was historical. I love playing soccer in the rain it is wet and fun. Sometimes I hate rain bc I like sun to. Rain is my favorite weather besides snow but Oregon doesn’t see enough snow. One time I had a soccer game in Bend Oregon and it was snowing like crazy and that was the first time I played a real game in the snow. Rain to me has a personality, its personalty is salty like people want snow or sun not rain. My best memory in rain was having a game when it was pouring because I scored and assisted. My worst memory in rain is one time with my friends I was sprinting and I ate it and got a bloody knee.

2 thoughts on “week 10

1. Hey Javani, I enjoy being in the rain. Only reason i actually like rain is because of the smell. In Ohio there’s always snow, one day it’ll be sunshine and bright, the next it’ll be snowing. Come visit my blog sometimes http://madisonm02.edublogs.org/