screen-shot-2016-10-19-at-1-55-43-pm

Me Myself and I

Way back in the day at the age 3 I was sitting on the window edge and note I was 3 years of age so I didn’t know the screen protector was of and I fell back and the next thing I know i was laying on a lawnmower after falling out of a five ft window landing on a lawnmower. My names Jovani and this is my story.

Heres some things about me. I am really funny and outgoing . I like to make people laugh,  love to talk and play sports. My personality can be a bad things sometimes because I can be a smart alec. I am smart and energetic. I love to play sports especially soccer and basketball I watch and play sports basically 24/7. I like hanging out with family and eating. I enjoy watching TV. My favorite thing to do at school is math help people and read.

Things I am useful for are helping people with math because I find it easy and fun. I am really good at scoring goals assisting goals and making plays. I am really good at acting or flopping. In soccer lets say someone bumps me I dive to get a foul or I over exaggerating. I am pretty good at basketball. I am good at defence dribbling and shooting.
Thats is all about me and my weird personality.